You’ve seen how inSSIDer for Home makes troubleshooting a single Wi-Fi network easier –
but for those of you who are Wi-Fi administrators or installers, the Home version of inSSIDer isn’t quite powerful enough for your needs.
inSSIDer for Office and the brand new Wi-Spy Mini build upon the feature set in the Home version and gives you a feature-rich affordable tool that helps customize your wireless network to fit your environment.
Why inSSIDer for Office is AWESOME
- Track and Troubleshoot up to 8 SSIDs for Multi-AP Deployments
- Get more accurate Link Score calculations with a Wi-Spy Mini
- Better channel placement recommendation from more accurate Link Scores
- In-depth measurements for every Wi-Fi channel with the Channels Tab
- Expert tips for fixing detected issues in the Analyze Tab
This coin-sized USB device is used to collect information about RF activity in the 2.4 GHz band. The data is then used along with readings from your Wi-Fi card to populate the table in the Channels Tab.
In the Channels Tab, you’ll be provided with measurements of how saturated a channel is by both Wi-Fi and non-Wi-Fi devices, along with details about surrounding networks.
Designed for network admins, managed services IT, and anyone who wants to take guesswork out of increasing network performance – inSSIDer for Office hits the sweet spot of price & feature set when you deal with Wi-Fi regularly.